Ashish Vijay Tendulkar
Computational Biology, Text Mining, Machine Learning (Theory and Practice)
Recent Publications (Since Jan 2011)
- Neelima Boddapati, K. Anbarasu, R. Suryaraja, Ashish V. Tendulkar, S. Mahalingam (2012) Subcellular Distribution of the Human Putative Nucleolar GTPase GNL1 is Regulated by a Novel Arginine/Lysine-Rich Domain and a GTP Binding Domain in a Cell Cycle-Dependent Manner Journal of Molecular Biology 416(3):346 - 366
- Shivashankar, S., Srivathsan, S., Ravindran, B., Tendulkar, Ashish V. (2011) Multi-view methods for protein structure comparison using latent dirichlet allocation Bioinformatics 27(13):i61-i68
- Pankaj Gupta, Prabhat K. Singhal, Palakurthy Rajendrakumar, Yogendra Padwad, Ashish V. Tendulkar, V.S. Kalyanaraman, Reinhold E. Schmidt, A. Srinivasan, S. Mahalingam (2011) Mechanism of Host Cell MAPK/ERK-2 Incorporation into Lentivirus Particles: Characterization of the Interaction between MAPK/ERK-2 and Proline-Rich-Domain Containing Capsid Region of Structural Protein Gag Journal of Molecular Biology 410(4):681 - 697
- Tendulkar, Ashish, Wangikar, Pramod (2011) Characterization and sequence prediction of structural variations in alpha-helix BMC Bioinformatics 12(Suppl 1):S20
- Rangrej, Aniket, Kulkarni, Sayali, Tendulkar, Ashish V. (2011) Comparative study of clustering techniques for short text documents Proceedings of the 20th international conference companion on World wide web WWW '11:111--112
Current Funded Projects
- Ashish Vijay Tendulkar (PI), Department of Biotechnology (Government of India)
"Functional Genomics of Orphan Structural Proteome", January 2010 - Dec 2012.
- Ph. D., Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay, 2009.
- M. Tech., Kanwal Rekhi School of Information Technology, IIT Bombay, 2003.
- B. Tech., Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University Lonere, 1999.
- Visiting Fellow, School of Technology and Computer Science, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Since Oct. 2011.
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras, Sept. 2009-2011.
- Post-doctoral Associate, Structural Biology and Bioinformatics group, Spanish National Cancer Research Center, Madrid, Spain, May - Aug 2009.
- Technical Leader, Persistent Systems Ltd. Pune, Mar 2008-May 2009.
- Member of Technical Staff, Persistent Systems Ltd. Pune, Nov. 1999-Mar 2008.