Group Photo of HFI 2019 is available to download on Home page
The International Conference on HYPERFINE Interactions and their Applications (HYPERFINE 2019) continues the tradition of the Joint International Conference on Hyperfine Interactions and Symposium on Nuclear Quadrupole Interactions.
We welcome you to participate in the International Conference on HYPERFINE Interactions and their Applications (HYPERFINE 2019), which will be held in Goa, India, February 10-15, 2019.
This conference is a major international forum to present and discuss recent results and future directions in all aspects of hyperfine interactions including their application to problems in physics, chemistry, material science, biology, medicine, geology, engineering etc.
The conference, highly interdisciplinary in nature, covers topics like
- Radioactive ion beams, radioisotope probes and ion-solid interactions
- Nuclear moments, nuclear polarization and nuclear models
- NMR/NQR and applications
- Low temperature nuclear orientation, Perturbed angular distribution, Perturbed angular correlations, Mössbauer and muon spin spectroscopies
- Resonance methods
- Synchrotron radiation, neutron scattering and other complementary techniques
- Metals, insulators and semiconductors
- Magnetism, magnetic materials and superconductivity
- Lattice and defect dynamics
- Surfaces, interfaces, thin films and nano-structures
- Theoretical methods for hyperfine field calculations
- Applications in biology, chemistry, medicine, engineering and geoscience
- New developments and future directions