Cameca SX100 EPMA
- Secondary Electron and Back scattered Electron Imaging for topography, shape and size analysis and atomic contrast imaging of sample.
- Quantitative compositional analysis and X-ray mapping of the sample.
- Standards are needed for quantitative analysis of the sample
- Sample requirement : No liquid samples.
- For x-ray analysis sample should be moulded in one inch mould using moulding machine. It should be polished upto micron level using grinding and polishing machine.
- Sample should be conducting, if not carbon coating should be done.