Invited talks given by Sugata Sanyal
- Delivered Inaugural Talk at the University of Mumbai, Kalina, Mumbai,
Dealing with Dream - A Teacher's Perspective at the Refresher Course on the
theme "Advancements in Computer Science and its Application", Invited by the UGC Academic Staff College and University of Mumbai, on 28-January-2010.
- Chaired main lecture session in the One Day THEME SYMPOSIUM of DAE on "SOCIETAL COMPUTING"
at the Variable Energy Cyclone Centre, Kolkata, on May 12, 2008.
- Invited lecture on "Multifactor Authentication and Security" on 7th January, 2008, Monday
at the Variable Energy Cyclone Centre, Kolkata.
- Invited Lecture on "A Multifactor Secure Protocol for Wireless payment with secure web Authentication using mobile devices"
at North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) on December 8, 2007, NEHU, Shillong, Meghalaya.
- Invited Lecture on "MULTIFACTOR AUTHENTICATION and SECURITY" for Appraisal Workshop for Department of Information Technology, Government of India
sponsored Institutes and IIT, Guwahati, on December 1, 2007.
- Invited Lecture on "Information System Security" on 6th October, 2007, held at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar,
invited by IEEE Gujarat Section and IEEE Student Branch DA-IICT, at their One Day Seminar.
- Multi-factor Authentication / Security at the Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad,
October 14, 2006.
- Series of lectures on Network Security at the University of Cincinnati,
Iowa State University and Oklahoma State University during July – September, 2003.
- A Method of Secure Data Transfer Over Computer Networks,
Plenary Lecture at the Third IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA’03), Tulsa,
Oklahoma, USA, August 10-13, 2003. [ http://isda03.softcomputing.net/]
- Embedded in Systems, Computer Society of India (CSI),
Annual Students Convention, SNDT University, Mumbai, March 20, 2002.
- Network Security in Today’s Age, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar, India, February, 2003.
- Next Generation Internet (Internet2) and Next
Generation Internet Protocol, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar, India, February, 2003.
- Network Security, Computer Society of India (CSI), 2001 Annual Convention, Kolkata, Nov 20, 2001.
- Next Generation Internet: Future of Communication, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, July 14, 1999.
- System Architectures – Latest Trends, Modern Trends in Computer Technology, 1998, CAT, Indore,
November 10, 1998.
- High Speed ATM Communications, Department of Radio Physics and Electronics, Science College,
Calcutta University, January 21, 1998.
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode Switches, IEEE Distinguished Visitor Program Lecture, IIT, Kharagpur,
July 2, 1997.
- Advances in Computer Sciences, Department of Science
and Technology sponsored BOYSCAST program evaluation committee, BARC, 1995.
- Methodology of Design of Computers – 4 lectures – June, 1981, at the BARC Training School.
- Design of Microprogrammed Computers using Bit Slice
Microprocessors – 3 lectures - February, 1981, at IIT, Bombay, organized by the Indian Physics Association.
- Advanced Computer Architecture, a Workshop, conducted
by me, at TIFR, August, 1978.