New position available: Project Associate
For any queries, please email email@example.com. We will respond within 24 hours.
Project Position: Project Associate
Project Goal: 7-qubit superconducting quantum processor
Position duration: One year
Salary: Rs. 31,000 per month + HRA @ 24%
Principal Investigator: Prof. Rajamani Vijayaraghavan, TIFR
Minimum qualification:Bachelor’s Degree in Physics or Engineering
Required experience: Minimum 3 years experience in experimental work with superconducting quantum circuits:
- Design, fabrication and testing of superconducting qubits
- Microwave signal generation and detection
- Operation of dilution refrigerator
- Fabrication and operation of Josephson parametric amplifiers
- Measurement of superconducting qubits using parametric amplifiers
- One peer reviewed publication in superconducting quantum circuit related work
- Working in a team comprising of Engineers , PhD students and Project students
- Design and fabrication of transmon qubits and Josephson parametric amplifiers
- Setting up microwave measurement and control for a 7-qubit system
- Demonstration of high-fidelity measurement in a 7-qubit system
Application deadline: Monday, Nov 21 2022 5 pm IST (Indian Standard Time)
Shortlisted candidates will be informed by Tuesday, Nov 22,2022 12 pm IST.
Online Presentation & Interview for shortlisted candidates: Thursday, November 24, 2022 . Time will scheduled based on mutual convenience.
Position start date is asap and preferred by Dec 1 2022 (negotiable)
Click here for the Online Application Form.
Students who are interested in joining the lab for their PhD have to be admitted to the
TIFR PhD Programme.
Please feel free to e-mail me with questions about our lab and research. If you are already admitted and are interested in joining the lab, e-mail me to setup an appointment.
Please e-mail your CV and a brief summary of your interests.
TIFR announces the Jawaharlal Nehru Postdoctoral Visiting Scientist Fellowship with very attractive salaries. Minimum one year postdoctoral experience required. Appointment term is for one year but can be extended by one more year. Please e-mail for details.
TIFR is inviting exceptional candidates to apply for the DST INSPIRE Faculty Fellowship via the institute mode. Please e-mail for details.
Summer / Project students
No summer or project student positions currently available.