Previously, I was a postdoc at the Verification Group in Université libre de Bruxelles and at The Hebrew University in the group of Prof. Orna Kupferman. I did my PhD from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Delhi. My PhD advisor was Prof. S. Arun-Kumar. I am interested in reactive synthesis, probabilistic systems, timed automata, behavioural equivalences, formal methods and its intersection with algorithmic game theory.
Email: firstname @ tifr.res.in
- FSTTCS 2022
- Conferences, Journal: ACSD: 2019, ATVA: 2020, CAV: 2021, CONCUR: 2019, 2021, 2022, FORMATS: 2014, 2020, FORTE: 2015, FSTTCS: 2017, 2019, 2020, 2022, Games journal, Henzinger-60, HSCC: 2014, ICALP: 2017, 2021, iFM: 2020, LMCS journal, MFCS: 2020, PetriNets: 2019, SPIN: 2019, STACS: 2021, TACAS: 2022, TIME: 2018, VMCAI: 2015
- Grant proposals: Israel Science Foundation (ISF)
- Invited talk on 'A Game of Pawns' at the IARCS verification seminar on November 1.
- Paper with Ismaël Jecker, Karoliina Lehtinen, Martin Zimmermann on Parikh Automata over Infinite Words has been accepted in FSTTCS 2022.
- I am teaching the course Automata, Verification, and Infinite Games in the current semester.
- Presented work on strategy synthesis for global window PCTL at TU Munich (July 21), The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (July 26), and at VardiFest (July 31).
- Presented work on PAC statistical model-checking of MDPs and CTMDPs at ENS Paris-Saclay (June 24), Highlights 2022 (July 1).
- Paper with Chaitanya Agarwal, Jan Kretinsky, and M. Pazhamalai on PAC Statistical Model Checking of Mean Payoff in Discrete- and Continuous-Time MDP has been accepted in CAV 2022.
- Paper with Benjamin Bordais, Damien Busatto-Gaston, and Jean-François Raskin on Strategy Synthesis for Global Window PCTL has been accepted in ICALP 2022.
- I am on the PC of FSTTCS 2022. Please consider submitting your papers.
- Best paper award at MFCS 2021.